The True Pentecost
There is a movement that is not based on mind sentiments but on the true heartset of the HOLY SPIRIT . . . A movement that is not acknowledging a particular issue in our walks with GOD over other issues that are as important. A movement based on the wholesomeness GOD is offering to HIS people as a means of salvation from the old ways.
Many Christians have gone out of the wholesomeness of the Way of Life and only take some paths that seem convenient. So there are many languages spoken in the Church today based on what each faction desires to dwell on when GOD is ready to open us to something better and more rewarding in HIM and also open Himself to us in the same process. Although they are devout people who are holding on what they have been taught faithfully, GOD is saying “there is more to ME only if you can all come together as ONE and take part part in a wholesome relationship with ME.”
This movement is meant to show that these languages (issues/elements) are from the same Spirit of GOD and dwelling on one in particular is like shortchanging our lives. The people GOD is using for this movement are also from diverse mono-language backgrounds but they have seen the light and even in neutrality, they operate in all because they have subscribed to the fullness and oneness the Spirit of GOD offers. They wrought the wonderful works of GOD in any language as the Spirit leads . . . and this is because to HIM, there is only one pure language and HE is the author.
These sets of people are first the miracle . . . and miracle is not what they do but what happens in and through them. Miracle is how much of GOD has replaced the world in us since HE had bought us back with His Blood. But this will not have happen to them if they are not in ORDER. If POWER and the Spirit of the LORD must reside immensely in us, order on how things should be must be duly adhered to . . . people and things must be in order for the Spirit of GOD to flow without blockage or hindrance. These are the characteristics of these sets of people to whom GOD would put the responsibility of teaching and shepherding His people:
- They are of one state of mind as related to GOD’s Kingdom and their position in CHRIST.
- GOD is portrayed through them in a dynamic manner that is not bereft of accuracy and reliability.
- They will first attract sets of people that are associated with GOD, diligent in their duty from different walks of life because of their versatility both in the Kingdom of GOD and of men.
- They will shatter stereotypes and shook the very foundation of belief for the purpose of establishing the True belief of the person of CHRIST.
- They will debunk every notion of exclusivity that makes people believe some people are chosen to be chosen above all others.
- They will be gathered together from nations, tribes and tongues because their physical location or position or the language they speak would not matter.
- They will be rounded in utterance . . . they will enjoy liberties of GOD because they operate under a divine identity and culture.
- Their focus and agenda is GOD’s . . . all their dynamism, efficiency and dexterity point to the greatness and wonders of GOD.
- Their lives will make people hungry for the knowledge of GOD and these are the people that GOD would have touched their hearts to want to know HIM and understand His ways.
- In all, they must be prepared because there are some that are already profiting from the old wine and they will do everything in their power to sabotage the goodness resident in the new wine.